Manuscripts prepared in accordance with the publication principles and spelling rules determined by the journal are sent via e-mail “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
1. The language of the journal is Turkish and English.
2. Article files must be sent in Microsoft Word format.
3. Page Layout: It must be A4 size, 2.5 cm margins from the left, right and bottom, 3 cm from the top, Times New Roman font, 11 pt, single line spacing, aligned to both sides, with 12 nk space between the paragraphs and the indentation must be 0.5 cm.
4. Headings: In first level headings, all words must be written in capital letters, bold, with Times New Roman font, 12 pt, aligned to the left. Second-level and lower-level titles must be written only with the first letter of the words capitalized and the others in lowercase, Times New Roman font, 12 pt, aligned to the left and numbered.
5. Figure and Table Display: The title of the figure and table must be written in Times New Roman font, 11 pt., Bold and numbered, at the top of the table, aligned to the left at the bottom of the figure.Figure-Table number must be bold, the title must be written in plain text (Table 1. Your title (*) The texts used in the Table-Figure must be in Times New Roman 10 font size at most. If any source has been used in the preparation of the figure or table, the source must be written under the figure or table.
6. In order to maintain objectivity in the evaluation, there must be no author information in the text. An additional document (Cover Page) that includes author information must be prepared. This additional document (Cover Page) must be uploaded to the system during the application.
Information to be Included in the Cover Page:
-Turkish and English title of the study
Writer(s)’s names, titles, affiliations, e-mail addresses, ORCID numbers
Corresponding author’s address and telephone
Whether the study is based on a thesis
– If presented, in which conference, where and when?
-Article Type (Research Article, Review Article)
-Financial support, conflict of interest, acknowledgements and ethics committee approval (board name, date and number)
Main Text: Research articles must be presented with the following subheadings: abstract, introduction, method, findings, discussion, conclusion and recommendations, and references. Information that will reveal the identity of the authors (names or introductory information about the institutions they work for) must not be included in the main text.
The study must comply with certain conditions determined according to the publication categories.
|Article Type||Word Limit||Word Limit for the Abstract||Author Limit|
|Letter to the Editor||1500||–||2|
The abstract of the article must be prepared in both Turkish and English, not exceeding 250 words. The content of the abstract to be written in Turkish and English must be similar. The abstract must be written in a maximum of 250 words. It must include the information regarding the purpose, method, findings and result. Abbreviations must not be cited or used in abstracts. Below the abstract of the study, keywords that can be indicative of the main subject of the study, ranging from 3 to 5, must be given in alphabetical order.
7. All submitted articles are scanned for plagiarism (similarity) at the pre-review stage through Turnitin software. Scanning is performed excluding the “reference, quotations, and parts of text with overlaps of less than 5 words”. Studies with plagiarism rates above 15% in research articles and 20% in review articles are directly rejected at the pre-review stage.
8. Referencing: Footnotes and endnotes must not be used in the article. In-text quotations and citations must be specified in accordance with APA 7th edition format. For detailed information about APA 7th version:
American Psychological Association. 2020 Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.). Washington, DC: APA. https://apastyle.apa.org/
8.1. 1. In-Text Referencing
- Single author: According to Huang (2020); …………. (Huang, 2020).
- With two authors: According to Ağaç and Baki (2016); …………. (Ağaç and Baki, 2016).
- With three or more authors: Chen et al. (2016)……, …… (Chen et al., 2014).
- In Abbreviations: First citation: (European Health Management Association [EHMA], 2019); Second citation: (EHMA, 2019).
- When more than one work is cited in the same parenthesis, the works must be listed alphabetically, separated by semicolons: (Ağaç & Baki, 2016; Huang, 2020).
- For authors with the same surname, the first letter of the name must also be used to avoid confusion: ……. (A. Thompson, 2008; E. Thompson, 2011).
- If two or more works of the same author published in the same year are cited; The letters (a, b, c) are used after the year: According to the study by John (2000a) (…); …. (John, 2000a).
8.2. 2. Referencing
Correspondence of all citations in the text must be in the references and all studies in the references must be in the text. References must be written in accordance with APA 7 spelling rules. It must be written in Times New Roman font, 9 pt, single line spacing, Gap Before: 6 pt After: 6 pt, all lines after the first line must be prepared 1cm inside, justified.
Examples of how various studies must be shown in the references are given below:
Book with a single author
Spath, P. (2009). Introduction to healthcare quality management (Vol. 2) Chicago, IL: Health Administration Press.
Books by two or more authors
McLaughlin, D.B., & Hays, J.M. (2008). Healthcare operations management (Vol. 4). Chicago, IL: Health Administration Press.
Shepard, J., Ward, W., Milstone, A., Carlson, T., Frederick, J., Hadhazy, E., & Perl, T. (2013). Financial impact of surgical site infections on hospitals: the hospital management perspective. JAMA surgery, 148(10), 907-914.
Ministry of Health (2020). Organisational Chart Access Link: https://sgb.saglik.gov.tr/TR,58871/teskilat-semasi.html, Date of Access: 19.07.2020.
Before submitting your article, be sure to prepare the following documents*:
- Copyright Transfer Form
- Cover Page
- Main Text of the Article
- Ethics Committee Permit (if required)
* It is the authors’ responsibility to obtain the necessary permissions for the data used in the studies, the journal does not accept any responsibility in this regard. However, if deemed necessary by the journal, the raw data of the studies may be requested from the authors, and the author must share the data with the journal.